- Level 0 Starting out
- Level 1 Junior
- Level 2 Mid-level
- Level 3 Senior
- Level 4 Principal
- Level 5 Director
- Level 6 Executive
Level 0 Skills
Starting out - You understand basic design principles and processes.
- You understand basic design principles and methods.
- You understand the role of design and how to communicate and discuss this.
- You can work in a team and source information and answers where you need them.
- You understand the design process and contribute to elements of it.
- With guidance you can complete design elements as part of a team.
- You understand the contribution design and audience research brings to a project.
- You contribute to research workshops and make connections to design function.
Strategy / Business Impact
- You understand how strategy guides business and project objectives.
- You know what you don’t know and seek to develop.
- You get input and guidance from multiple sources.
Map your Career Path
Select your area of design and your current level in industry. Explore where you want to go next and what you’ll need to get there.